You guys are awesome

Post any questions, suggestions, complaints or feedback in here, read news about the forum and site here. (We may or may not answer..)

Please post any question about the game in the Edge of Chaos specific forums
MirrorMage
Waking up in Chronos

You guys are awesome

Postby MirrorMage » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:06 am

I have been on and off this website for many years now and I've finally decided to join these forums. I'm 21 and I first saw Hexen gameplay in 1997. My father was playing on the computer and I'd watch him play. After days of gameplay, it was instantly one of my favorite games of all time. I just find it fantastic that you hard-working people are making a third part to the series, a third part to many people's favorite game. I know I am not the first person to write this kind of things but I did not want to hold my thoughts inside.
I am glad the development has come to this. What I mean is, if the management was [insert big game company here]'s responsibility, I am sure that the game would be completely different and it wouldn't grasp the same 'Hexen feeling'. Once I saw some gameplay videos on Youtube, I was very pleased with what I saw. It was the same mechanics and everything but with better graphics.
Hopefully I can help in some way or another.

Can anyone tell me how I can join the development team? Is it via PM?
The power of love is the power that matters most.

deadite4
Site Admin

Re: You guys are awesome

Postby deadite4 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:49 am

Hello there MirrorMage! Thanks for the nice words :)

As for joining the development team - Have any development skills? Texture artist, 3d artist, level designer, animator? If you are proficient in any of those then we should definitely talk!
Sounds Great. Do it again.

MirrorMage
Waking up in Chronos

Re: You guys are awesome

Postby MirrorMage » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:34 pm

Well out of the skills you've stated, I am probably better at level designing. Add me on Skype: codrapist1
The power of love is the power that matters most.

Return to “Questions, Suggestions and Feedback (About the site)”