Tuesday 26th October, 2010....Release Date

Read announcements and news items about the game here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
deadite4
Site Admin

Tuesday 26th October, 2010....Release Date

Postby deadite4 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:02 pm

Here, Here! That time is near! We have been crunching away every day and it's all wrapping up. At this time, we would like to announce our planned release of the first playable version of our game Hexen: Edge of Chaos for November 2010.

It will contain the clerics first hub which consists of 3 full maps and some 1.5 to 2 hours of gameplay. You will fight monsters, solve puzzles, fail puzzles, use weapons, utilize artifacts, break lots of stuff, and curse our names to Chaos when you most likely die a few times along the way. Surely you all expect some degree of obscurity that comes with puzzles for this game.........and the price for failure is steep........

We know, we know! We've read comments from followers "Don't tease us!" and "Oh you silly people... causing a frenzy with your single image release! We need MEAT!". Well then we say how about something more!

For you today in our state of excitement, we have a Hexen: Edge of chaos wallpaper in various formats....even for your iphone! All made from our specially talented artist Slash.

Also for you today is a very special clip. If you've read our then you are aware of what happened to the past heroes, and also know that strange things are brewing. Well........YOU have been summoned! Evil things are happening indeed in this world.......will you answer the dear Astronomer's call????

Sounds Great. Do it again.

Mr_Chan
Waking up in Chronos
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Tuesday 26th October, 2010....Release Date

Postby Mr_Chan » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:42 pm

LLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT

If I could kiss you guys, I would. You've made my day, thank you. :D

baratus64
Picked up the Mace

Postby baratus64 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:19 am

1.5 to 2 hours? i hope the complete game doesn't take another five-six years to complete ;)

anyways i'm looking forward to this release =)

YoBadMama
Hero!

Postby YoBadMama » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:40 pm

Oh....mai....GAAWD! Yes! :D
I'm right behind you, but don't turn around, it only makes me angrier.

Sonosuke
Waking up in Chronos

Postby Sonosuke » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Hehe, nice!

Mr_Chan
Waking up in Chronos

Postby Mr_Chan » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Hey, just wanted to say my birthday is on Monday. *wink wink*

A quarter of a century is an impressive feat, no? One that deserves to be rewarded with an awesome leet Hexen mod for Doom 3? Eh? EH?!

SLayTaN
Waking up in Chronos

Postby SLayTaN » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:11 am

Whats the due date my friend? It's now the 7th of November.
Pushy bugger arn't I :P I'm just keen to fail the first puzzle :D

Modulistic terror
A vast sadistic feast
The only way to exit
Is going piece by piece

deadite4
Site Admin

Postby deadite4 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:48 pm

Date will be announced tomorrow most likely :)
Sounds Great. Do it again.

SLayTaN
Waking up in Chronos

Postby SLayTaN » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:59 am

And the date is????????? :D
How many levels will be in the full game? 40ish :?:

Modulistic terror
A vast sadistic feast
The only way to exit
Is going piece by piece

SLayTaN
Waking up in Chronos

Postby SLayTaN » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:01 am

Oh I forgot, I'm from Australia and we are like almost a day ahead of you guys.

Modulistic terror
A vast sadistic feast
The only way to exit
Is going piece by piece

fabzor3

Postby fabzor3 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:58 pm

I am in Australia too, its 1am here im really hanging out for this release!

whats happenining? im not angry im just curioius, I have been waiting 2 years for this mod so I would judt like to know what happening.

If your too busy then thats cool, but my god i want to play this asap!

- Regards,
fabzor3@gmail.com

Return to “Edge Of Chaos Team Announcements and News”