So what do you say about Skyrim?

Anything that has nothing to do with hexen.
mr.math
Killed the first Ettin!

So what do you say about Skyrim?

Postby mr.math » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:49 pm

Have you played it? At first I was pissed off by interface and optimization, but patches plus some tweaks made it perfectly playable for me. What is your opinion about it? I noticed on the boards, that I´m not the only one to whom Skyrim reminds Hexen a little. Mostly magic and weapons and overall fighting system. And structure of dungeons also, with all kinds of traps and some puzzles here and there. Dragon fighting is fantastic. The game is huge improvement over previous titles in nearly all aspects. And the fact how Skyrim sales and how popular it become shows us that even though games with mechanics similar to Skyrim or Hexen are very rare, there is as large market for it as ever.

deadite4
Site Admin

Re: So what do you say about Skyrim?

Postby deadite4 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:04 pm

I haven't actually played it yet though everyone I know who has loves it. Admittedly I never played any of the Elder Scrolls games and am currently going through Oblivion right now for my first time. I'm about 7 hours in and really just enjoying the game overall. Lots of fun so far. I love the type of setting.
Sounds Great. Do it again.

Return to “General Discussion”