A new face for this cool Place!

Anything that has nothing to do with hexen.
Gold Leader
Waking up in Chronos

A new face for this cool Place!

Postby Gold Leader » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Hi all :)

After looking for new game versions of Heretic and Hexen I searched with Hexen and Heretic III and then I stumbled upon this cool look'n place!

Just a brilliant idea, really love it a new Hexen Campaign using the ID Tech 4 Engine in OpenGL 2.1 , great idea!

I'm a great Hexen / Heretic Fan myself, Hexen: Beyond Heretic & Hexen Death Kings of the Dark Citadel are definitely my favorite Hexen games of all times, but I also looked for something new, as I have also collected the Heretic & Hexen Games:
Image Image

So new idea's for these games always have been greatly willed, anyways since this is a beta Open Sourced project I am willing to Beta test as well, I have the time and I want to make time for this very cool project.

As about myself? well I am also one of the DXX-rebirth Beta testers, a project for Descent 1 and 2 for new gen Operating systems for Apple OS, Linux and Microsoft Windows.
http://www.dxx-rebirth.com

And I am also the holder of the world's Largest Descent /Freespace collection :)
The main topic is here @ Interplay I am Obi-Wan Kenobi over there:
http://www.interplay.com/forums/viewtop ... 2&start=60

The Descent / Freespace Collection's Gallery can be seen here:
Click to Enter :cool:

As for other hobbies? Well I also collect rare VGA cards, also rare producion Models, to ultra rare Engineering Samples, all my VGA cards are functional as well, also I collect prehistoric reptitles, Dino-Riers, Star-Wars Starships, to Fossils, Minerals and other cool things I have met around the globe, the main Gallery that lead to these things can be seen here:
Click to Enter :cool:

Anyways I hope that this project will bring some interesting beta runs and I also can't wait for the Mage to be added, my favorite Character in the Hexen Series :)

Will there also be characters from Hexen II & Portal of Praevus? Might eb an idea to fuse both games into a new one? or add a new character to the plot, or Carvus from the Heretic series?

Anyways Keep up the great work I'd say ! :mrgreen:
Sveta: Dual OpteronMP 850 CG, 2x 1024MB PC-3200 ECC Reg Kingston Value Ram, MSI MS-9130 K8T Master2-FAR
Blue-Leader: Dual OpteronDP 2380 C2, 4x 4096MB PC2-6400 ECC Reg Kingston Value Ram, Supermicro H8DAE-2
Firefox: Project G34 Under Construction!

deadite4
Site Admin

Re: A new face for this cool Place!

Postby deadite4 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:02 pm

You'll see the cleric, berserker, and mage but she won't be till the third episode.

Glad you joined the forums! If you run into any issues that haven't been brought up yet, or have any comments/suggestions you'd like to maybe see in the future please post away. We've been taking some suggestions into consideration and even implemented a few we thought would bring a lot to the project.
Sounds Great. Do it again.

Gold Leader
Waking up in Chronos

Re: A new face for this cool Place!

Postby Gold Leader » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:30 pm

deadite4 wrote:You'll see the cleric, berserker, and mage but she won't be till the third episode.

Glad you joined the forums! If you run into any issues that haven't been brought up yet, or have any comments/suggestions you'd like to maybe see in the future please post away. We've been taking some suggestions into consideration and even implemented a few we thought would bring a lot to the project.

Cool Beans man! will do if I indeedly will come up with any oddness :)

And I also passed an url of this cool website @ voodooalert.de where more of my 3dfx fanned friends were very happy to hear about this project xD

Quite odd I never read about this idea earlier, there is some good news though: The Doom3 Engines is going to be Open Source also this year!

As you can read here:
http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/news/137650 ... this-year/

Which might be even more idealistic for this project likewise :)
Sveta: Dual OpteronMP 850 CG, 2x 1024MB PC-3200 ECC Reg Kingston Value Ram, MSI MS-9130 K8T Master2-FAR
Blue-Leader: Dual OpteronDP 2380 C2, 4x 4096MB PC2-6400 ECC Reg Kingston Value Ram, Supermicro H8DAE-2
Firefox: Project G34 Under Construction!

Return to “General Discussion”