Gmod idiot box

Anything that has nothing to do with hexen.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
redeemer812
Fried a bunch of Afrit

Gmod idiot box

Postby redeemer812 » Wed May 26, 2010 2:23 am

I don't know if any of you have seen these videos before. They are pretty hilarious, in a random sort of way. I guess it's a sort of humor that you can easily relate to pure insanity, so if you aren't interested in that sort of thing you can just stop reading this post right here.

Anyway, the movies are a sort of machinima created using Gmod for Half-Life 2. You can watch the first episode . A few of the later episodes are flagged, so if you don't have a youtube profile or you're under 18, you won't be able to see 'em. Just so you know, some of them are rather profane; but there doesn't seem to be any adult content in any of them.

My favorites:
Episode 4: Lols all around! The skits with "Chuckles the Cheat" are the best. Also Purple Stuph.
Episode 6: My least favorite of the favorites. However, it introduces "Harmless Shenanigans" with Chuckles the Cheat, which is a huge redeeming factor in my opinion :)
Episode 7: Plenty of skits featuring the characters from Left4Dead. Features "Harmless Shenanigans" with Chuckles the Cheat.
Episode 8: Beware; intro will induce lols!

YoBadMama
Hero!

Re: Gmod idiot box

Postby YoBadMama » Wed May 26, 2010 5:50 pm

OMFG!!!
I looooove Gmod idiot box!
I like the parts with the scientist (Uber Kliner) that does that Dumb & Dumber scream!!!!! :lol: :lol:
I'm right behind you, but don't turn around, it only makes me angrier.

redeemer812
Fried a bunch of Afrit

Postby redeemer812 » Thu May 27, 2010 3:06 pm

EEEeeeRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
:lol:

YoBadMama
Hero!

Postby YoBadMama » Sun May 30, 2010 4:59 pm

I'm right behind you, but don't turn around, it only makes me angrier.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Discussion”