LOKI - Diablo clone

Anything that has nothing to do with hexen.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheCoolinator
Picked up the Serpent Staff
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

LOKI - Diablo clone

Postby TheCoolinator » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:51 pm

------------------------------------------------------------

http://the-coolinator-lounge.blogspot.c ... clone.html

Anyone Play this? ^

It's a great Diablo-ish game but I'm having trouble signing online. I can make my own game but I can't join others. It gives me the error message "Cannot connect to server"

redeemer812
Fried a bunch of Afrit

Re: LOKI - Diablo clone

Postby redeemer812 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:46 pm

Depending upon your connection speed, the game may or may not be able to connect to any other servers. But I'm pretty sure you know that already.

You also might not have the latest version of the game, which would cause problems. Look for the version number somewhere on your startup screen to see if you need to upgrade. If you have the latest version and it still doesn't seem to work, chances are the game just hasn't been coded right from the beginning and you need to complain to the developers. :p

TheSmasher42
Killed the first Ettin!

Postby TheSmasher42 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:33 am

Looks pretty decent for a clone...I guess I'll give it a try....when was it released really?Btw have you played Sacred? (the first one not the sucky sequel) It's old but it was really cool on its prime,I liked it more than Diablo tbh
Those who do not move, do not notice their chains
-Rosa Luxemburg

I take my desires for reality because I believe in the reality of my desires
-Situationist graffiti from a may 1968 wall

TheCoolinator

Postby TheCoolinator » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:50 pm

redeemer812
Fried a bunch of Afrit

Postby redeemer812 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:35 pm

TheCoolinator

Postby TheCoolinator » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:08 pm

redeemer812
Fried a bunch of Afrit

Postby redeemer812 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:39 pm

Duchovicius
Picked up the Mace

Postby Duchovicius » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Yeah, Loki is very cool. I like it's atmosphere. It's like Diablo and Heretic at one time:D

TheCoolinator

Postby TheCoolinator » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:27 pm

TheCoolinator

Postby TheCoolinator » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:26 pm

OMG, this multiplayer mode is such a peice of shit. First I couldn't connect to anyone elses game AND NOW I can't even start a lonely ass solo online game because my heroes won't even appear in the fucking drop down menu.

This game is really cool but the multiplayer just kills it. What wasted potential..... :evil:

redeemer812
Fried a bunch of Afrit

Postby redeemer812 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:54 am

Isn't it true that new versions of DirectX and DirectPlay have been having compatibility problems with games written to use older versions?

Indoril Lichenvale

Postby Indoril Lichenvale » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:53 am

Yup people with DX11 on W7 can't play DX9 games.

TheCoolinator

Postby TheCoolinator » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:51 pm

Indoril Lichenvale

Postby Indoril Lichenvale » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:43 pm

There will be probably, some people can play, but some people can't. Maybe its because of people...

redeemer812
Fried a bunch of Afrit

Postby redeemer812 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:06 am

I found this out the hard way when I tried play-testing a project I've been working on between two computers. How ridiculous.

Windows 7 is a piece of trash, just like every other Microsoft product out there.

Return to “General Discussion”