Stuck after dungeon key.

Talk about the mod here, could contain spoilers!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GiG40
Waking up in Chronos
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Stuck after dungeon key.

Postby GiG40 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:04 pm

I have the dungeon key, but I have no idea what to do next. I assume that the dungeon is beyond the gate to the upper echelons, but I do not know where this key is. I have traced and retraced my steps and all I have for it are a handful of artifacts.

Caffeine Freak
Team Member

Re: Stuck after dungeon key.

Postby Caffeine Freak » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:44 pm

No, the dungeon is in the swamps, where you got the dungeon key. You need to explore a bit further in the area you picked up the key from, and you'll find a hole in the ground leading to the second half of the level.
Yep, time for another Doom fix.

Return to “Edge Of Chaos Total Conversion Discussion”