Sky isn't pegging correctly

Post here if you have any technical or installation issues or questions about the mod. Please read the readme's thoroughly before posting.
Maj3RDdegree
Waking up in Chronos

Sky isn't pegging correctly

Postby Maj3RDdegree » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:56 am

Hey guys,

First off, I love the fact you guys are recreating this game, i love the atmosphere of the old games and you guys did pretty well at recreating it.

So my issue is that my sky is disappearing when i look straight or any where remotely down, and when i look up, the sky rises from the horizon and follows my crosshair. I have no idea on how to fix this kind of graphical issue, i've tried changing my quality, resolution, etc.

I currently have an Alienware M17x R4 with a 2GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon HD 7970M graphics card, any idea on how to fix this issue?

deadite4
Site Admin

Re: Sky isn't pegging correctly

Postby deadite4 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Hello, thanks for stopping by the forums! Your specific issue seems to be with the ATI card. Do you have anything in your /base directory? Some other Doom 3 mod that you may have installed previously there you forgot about, or some other mod you are trying to get working along side ours?

Usually it's things like someone trying to get graphics enhancements that mess it up with ATI cards. I don't think you can turn Catalyst A.I. off anymore, or that would be the first and easier solution.
Sounds Great. Do it again.

Return to “Technical Support”