Trying to install the mod help please

Post here if you have any technical or installation issues or questions about the mod. Please read the readme's thoroughly before posting.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Robbsey
Picked up the Mace
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Trying to install the mod help please

Postby Robbsey » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:29 am

Hi,
am new to site and really look forward to Hexen...but, after downloading the mod, installing D 3, updating it, I cannot find the hexen.exe file in the extracted files from the Hexen download....I tried re downloading it, to no avail...I tried to start process by dblclicking 'hexen launcher' file but that doesn't do it...
am running Win 7 and IE 8....
any suggestions would be appreciated...
thanks,

Robbsey

deadite4
Site Admin

Re: Trying to install the mod help please

Postby deadite4 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:33 am

Unzip the entire 'eoc' folder from the zip package directly into your 'Doom 3' directory. You should be good then.
Sounds Great. Do it again.

ShadesMaster
Killed the first Ettin!

Postby ShadesMaster » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:15 am

Than just load up DooM 3, the bottom of the screen you will see a 'mods' tab than you can load HeXen like that from within DooM 3....

Robbsey
Picked up the Mace

Postby Robbsey » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:03 pm

Thanks will check it out tonight...appreciate the snappy response...

Robbsey

Robbsey
Picked up the Mace

Postby Robbsey » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:35 pm

Hate to be a pest...but, I opened the entire eoc folder into the Doom 3 directory and started the game, clicked on mods, and no Hexen demo displayed...should i have left the files in the eoc folder? I loaded them directly into the doom 3 folder...
any thoughts?

thanks,

Robsey
running Win XP
btw, Doom runs fine.

Caffeine Freak
Team Member

Postby Caffeine Freak » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:27 pm

Yes, just put the eoc folder in your Doom 3 folder. Don't take any files out of it.
Yep, time for another Doom fix.

Robbsey
Picked up the Mace

Postby Robbsey » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:56 am

Thanks ! That did it....working fine.

Return to “Technical Support”