Stuck in Upper Echelons

Post here if you have any technical or installation issues or questions about the mod. Please read the readme's thoroughly before posting.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mavernus
Picked up the Mace
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Stuck in Upper Echelons

Postby mavernus » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:35 pm

I found two planets but where i can find next two?

Any hint would be appreciated. :)
sorry for my crap english

Caffeine Freak
Team Member

Re: Stuck in Upper Echelons

Postby Caffeine Freak » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:43 pm

You only need three. The third is in a spike trap room, not too far from where you start the level. Get up on the balcony right next to the first staircase(directly to the left of the start position), go through the door, and explore the areas inside. It's not hard to find.
Yep, time for another Doom fix.

mavernus
Picked up the Mace

Postby mavernus » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:01 pm

sorry for my crap english

ZOleg73
Picked up the Mace

Postby ZOleg73 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:42 am

Please help! I cannot get third planet in a spike trap room:
How to open the grid and do not fall under the spikes?

Caffeine Freak
Team Member

Postby Caffeine Freak » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:32 am

Read your journals. Shoot the candles.
Yep, time for another Doom fix.

ZOleg73
Picked up the Mace

Postby ZOleg73 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:11 am

Thanks for the tip!
And thanks to the developers for the excellent game!
The only pity is that the game is so short.

deadite4
Site Admin

Postby deadite4 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:35 am

We're working on more ;)
Sounds Great. Do it again.

Return to “Technical Support”