Stuck! Help would be Nice.

Post here if you have any technical or installation issues or questions about the mod. Please read the readme's thoroughly before posting.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PinchedNerve
Waking up in Chronos
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Stuck! Help would be Nice.

Postby PinchedNerve » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:10 pm

Hello.

I downloaded the TC today & been playing it a bit. However, I seem to be stuck in the location of the screen shot below. I've opened all the skulls & the main gate, but if you look at the screen shot, right where the crosshair is, I can't open that door, nor am I able to find the crypt key, so I am stuck. Any help would be great.

deadite4
Site Admin

Re: Stuck! Help would be Nice.

Postby deadite4 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:29 pm

You need the dungeon key, which can be found by all the rib bones earlier in the level. You need the ribs to complete a sequence by the burning trees.
Sounds Great. Do it again.

PinchedNerve
Waking up in Chronos

Postby PinchedNerve » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:31 pm

Thank you sir.

mavernus
Picked up the Mace

Postby mavernus » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:41 pm

sorry for my crap english

mavernus
Picked up the Mace

Postby mavernus » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:34 am

TomJ
Team Member

Postby TomJ » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:36 am

Did you get the key yet?

mavernus
Picked up the Mace

Postby mavernus » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:54 pm

deadite4
Site Admin

Postby deadite4 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:58 pm

the entrance to the upper echelons is back in the ravaged city.

mavernus
Picked up the Mace

Postby mavernus » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:37 pm

deadite4
Site Admin

Postby deadite4 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:52 pm

we're working on a quick map update for this problem. We may have found the issue.

for now try turning off "high quality special effects". This may remedy your issue for the time being.

If we did indeed find the problem in the map, we'll be releasing a quick map pack fix.

mavernus
Picked up the Mace

Postby mavernus » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:16 pm

Now i playing in window (1024x768) and without high quality special effects. It works fine and look not bad. :)

Return to “Technical Support”